Twas the night before Europe and all through the house....

I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off!! Actually, things seem pretty sane tonight. I have a list, and I'm trying to stick to the list. It's pretty hard with all these baggage and weight restrictions. Last night I went to church and rekindled a friendship with an old friend from high school. He came to my pseudo "going away party" which consisted of cutlets (my favorite) and an ice cream cake...lol. (Hope
you enjoy the leftovers Frankie). I got this really awesome BRAND NEW digital camera from my sister (thanks Vicky!!) and my best good friend Nicole made me a worry stone/good luck charm to hold on the plane.Frankie wrote me the sweetest letter (I know I wasn't supposed to open it until I got on the plane BUT I can't do surprises sorry!) The letter was the sweetest thing I ever read with the best words of wisdom and I will definitely get a biscotti and cappucino with your gift. We then had an awesome prayer and he went on his way....
Mean while back at the ranch..... we decided to
take some photos and test out the new camera! Thank you Frankie for being a great photographer and showing us some great angles to make us look thinner.In case you didn't notice...I went for my last tan today and I must say I'm looking mighty
oompa-loompa, but hopefully I will have a more golden glow in the next couple days.Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll be gone tomorrow, it's only a day away.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home