I'm in London!!
So, I have TONS of photos to share, but I have nowhere to upload them yet. I had a really great flight and I was sandwhiched in between two old guys. One was on his way back to Scotland and the other was on this way to Austria. We took some really funny photos on the plane, but like I said I'll have to share later. They served something that was supposed to be meatloaf and mashed taters but it was more like a lump of mystery meat. The chocolate cake was super good... For breakfast we had heart attack on a crossaint and fruit... I ate the fruit.
So I got to London and waited in the immigration line from hell. It was probably about an hour or more long and I got in trouble for taking a picture of the mass quantities of people and was told to delete it (but of course I didn't). I took the Picadilly line towards Cockfosters and got off at Russell Square, carried my 2 tons of luggage to my hotel, checked it with the front desk and set out for a day of sight seeing.
I met up with these 3 Aussie boys and we bought this ticket which allows you to ride the busses all around town and see all the sights (I have a ton of pictures of that too). LOOK KIDS BIG BEN!! I practically ran through London today. We even took a waterloo ride and saw all the bridges...etc. I just got back, met my roommate who was sleeping, took a shower and came down to blog.
Surprisingly enough I'm not totally jet lagged and I barely slept a wink on the plane. Tonight we have some meeting before we set out for Amsterdam tomorrow. I've had a bunch of people tell me they like my accent... uh, I'm not the one with the accent!!
FYI, the bus drivers are crazy and the pedestrians and cyclists have a death wish. I've never seen such crazy driving in my life. The roads are so narrow and the streets have zig-zag lines which I have no clue what they mean. Another odd thing I saw was a ton of joggers, I mean, like, more joggers than I've seen in my life in one day. Ok, I'm rambling, I must be starving....
Ok... I will write more when I get a chance. Miss you all!!
XOXO
So I got to London and waited in the immigration line from hell. It was probably about an hour or more long and I got in trouble for taking a picture of the mass quantities of people and was told to delete it (but of course I didn't). I took the Picadilly line towards Cockfosters and got off at Russell Square, carried my 2 tons of luggage to my hotel, checked it with the front desk and set out for a day of sight seeing.
I met up with these 3 Aussie boys and we bought this ticket which allows you to ride the busses all around town and see all the sights (I have a ton of pictures of that too). LOOK KIDS BIG BEN!! I practically ran through London today. We even took a waterloo ride and saw all the bridges...etc. I just got back, met my roommate who was sleeping, took a shower and came down to blog.
Surprisingly enough I'm not totally jet lagged and I barely slept a wink on the plane. Tonight we have some meeting before we set out for Amsterdam tomorrow. I've had a bunch of people tell me they like my accent... uh, I'm not the one with the accent!!
FYI, the bus drivers are crazy and the pedestrians and cyclists have a death wish. I've never seen such crazy driving in my life. The roads are so narrow and the streets have zig-zag lines which I have no clue what they mean. Another odd thing I saw was a ton of joggers, I mean, like, more joggers than I've seen in my life in one day. Ok, I'm rambling, I must be starving....
Ok... I will write more when I get a chance. Miss you all!!
XOXO

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home