Amsterdam Here I come!
So we just arrived in Amsterdam and had a interesting dinner. We had some kind of fried chicken that was pretty... uh, interesting. One of the Aussies told me "Don't eat anything crumbed unless you've crumbed it yourself!". It was a really long drive... It actually took us most of the day to get here. We took a ferry across the English Channel which took about an hour and a half. Then we got back on your bus, drove through france and even saw a little of Belgium. We did stop in Belgium where I was almost killed in a McDonalds drive through, aka "McDrive". I couldn't understand the language and thought I was just walking up a ramp to go into the restaurant, turns out I was walking up the drive thru ramp the wrong way and almost got run over by some formula one race car driver. I soon discovered I was "GOING THE WRONG WAY" but "how does he know where we're going?"
Tonight we're going to be taking a tour of the Red Light District, and tomorrow the Van Gough museam, Anne Frank house and a few other things. I passed on the live sex show tonight... yeah, don't ask.
Last night I got possibly the worst night sleep of my life. Around 2 am I guess someone pulled the fire alarm at the Royal National and I heard some girl screaming something about "evacuate, this is London, it could be a terrorist attack!" Seriously, the sounds these sirens made it sounded like a terrorist attack. It sounded like the sirens were ringing throughout the whole city of London. Talk about a rude awkakening. I was so freaked out!! Everyone rushed down into the court yard half asleep and freaked out. The only thing I could thing of is "grab your passport and your money!". I called Nicole and my sister asking them to check the news... Turns out it was just some drunk pub-crawler making trouble pulling fire alarms.
Ok, off to the red light district. I will post photos soon now that my hotel in Amseterdam has free internet! Ciao!
Tonight we're going to be taking a tour of the Red Light District, and tomorrow the Van Gough museam, Anne Frank house and a few other things. I passed on the live sex show tonight... yeah, don't ask.
Last night I got possibly the worst night sleep of my life. Around 2 am I guess someone pulled the fire alarm at the Royal National and I heard some girl screaming something about "evacuate, this is London, it could be a terrorist attack!" Seriously, the sounds these sirens made it sounded like a terrorist attack. It sounded like the sirens were ringing throughout the whole city of London. Talk about a rude awkakening. I was so freaked out!! Everyone rushed down into the court yard half asleep and freaked out. The only thing I could thing of is "grab your passport and your money!". I called Nicole and my sister asking them to check the news... Turns out it was just some drunk pub-crawler making trouble pulling fire alarms.
Ok, off to the red light district. I will post photos soon now that my hotel in Amseterdam has free internet! Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home